Monday, October 14, 2013

Crème de Violette

Crisis!

I finished it! Well, I completed a readable draft of my very first truly full length play. It's about the craziness of business. And other things. It's very adult. And I am really proud of it. The file name is Crisis Reboot II Fork 5, which tells you the level of effort that went into this play.

Cocktail of the Day:

  1. Gin - 4.5 cl
  2. Maraschino Liqueur - 1.5 cl
  3. Lemon juice - 1.5 cl
That's the IBA definition of the Aviation. However, Wikipedia states that an essential ingredient is 0.75 cl of crème de violette. The kicker is that it is very nearly impossible to find this liqueur. The maker of the classic version, Rothman and Winter, doesn't have a web presence. So it takes an incredible amount of effort to have this cocktail. And you thought collecting cocktails would be easy. Ok, I thought that. And I was wrong, wrong, wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment